025 - Say YES to the Part of Yourself That Wants Something More
In this podcast episode, Jaden reflects on her journey from Vermont to Oregon to Los Angeles, and the importance of nurturing the part of yourself that desires something more. She discusses the role of mentorship, the fear of regret that all humans face, and the beauty of self-reflection and curiosity.
She encourages to explore the gray area and not be afraid of finding out what is truly in alignment.
- The greatest gift in the world is being able to see ourselves in the experience of others.
- We have a human response to prove ourselves right and stay in situations longer than we should.
- Our greatest fear is regretting or wasting time.
- The answer is to love and nurture the part of oneself that desires something else.
- The gray area is where the answers are found.
- It's important to explore what we want and be curious.
- Mentorship can unlock and open up parts of ourselves we never knew existed.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let us know by leaving an honest review!
Follow Jaden on IG:
Join SOULSHIP! A Membership group for your highest self & soul
Inside, you'll receive instant access to proven practices and mindset expanders to completely transform your life from the inside out. This entire program is meant to be a co-creation of your highest potential. No matter how successful you become, there is always room to expand. And THAT is what SOULSHIP stands for.
There is a six month minimum commitment, where you will have plenty of time to integrate each of these practices, ask questions, celebrate wins, and create your own unique magic for what it means to live a life that completely lights you up and activates every cell in your body.
As soon as you join, you'll also be welcomed into our THRIVING community!
JOIN HERE >> https://www.jadenhummel.com/soulship